Re: IRC

Hi,
>>"fantomas" == fantomas  <Matus> writes:

 -> > I just get my first irc client for linux... Is there something like `The
 -> > debian irc channel' somewhere??
 -> irc.debian.org  -- #debian

 fantomas> It is imho very stupid idea to create new IRC server/net
 fantomas> just because of this one issue.

	Firstly, this is not a new net. Secondly, even if it were, why
 is it stupid? This is the only network I go to which is not
 congested, where one may have reasonable discussions.

	manoj
--
 Most of your faults are not your fault.