Re: Fonts for Gimp

Thanks for the help.  I went and installed both of these font packages, but it
did not seem to solve the problem.  I still seem to be missing the fonts that
gimp wants to run many of the xtns.  Especially the ones under script-fu.  Is
anyone else having the same problem?  Are there any other font packages that I
need to install?

Please help me solve this problem.

Thanks.