Pine 4.02

Hi,
   I have just gotten the latest (I think) version of pine and seemed to
have compiled it OK (with '000's of warning messages ... what did I do
wrong).. The matter is: I was under the impression that it automatically
highlighted html text within an email so one could follow the link .. I
have been unable to verify that ... Tell me, what else am I doing wrong?

	Yours somewhat disillusioned

--
Jonathan Lawson
Department of Applied Energy and Optical Diagnostics

					'They came forth from unholy darknesses ...
					 and were driven back by the rage of Angels'