Very much OFFTOPIC: But help needed :)

Hi All,

  I am trying to build a system fro my friend with AMD K6 - 300. The motherboard has a AGP slot and four PCI slots. When I plugged in my old PCI video card, there is no signal to the monitor. Does he need a AGP video card ?

If so, which AGP card works fine with Debian and also with GGI (very early but still..)?

Does AGP cards support SVGA or accelarated servers?

Thanks and regards,
Vaidhy

Alike for those who for Today prepare
And those that after a Tomorrow stare;
A Muezzin from Tower of Darkness cries,
"Fools, your reward is nether here not there".
                          - Omar Khayyam