From: Remo Badii <Remo.Badii@psi.ch>
To: DEBIAN-USER@lists.debian.org <DEBIAN-USER@lists.debian.org>
Date: Monday, August 31, 1998 6:23 AM
Subject: Network connection

>After problems with no network connection from the PCMCIA card (which
>worked since the beginning), I found out a solution:
>I issued the command
>route add -net 129.129.0.0 netmask 255.255.0.0 dev eth0
>
>Questions: (1) Is this correct (/elegant)?
>           (2) Is this permanent or do I have to reissue the command
>               after each reboot?
>Thank you and to all who tried to help me a couple of hours ago.
>Remo
>| Dr. Remo Badii             | Paul Scherrer Institute   |
>| Nonlinear Dynamics and     | 5232 Villigen PSI         |
>| Stochastic Processes Group | Switzerland               |
>|____________________________|___________________________|
>| badii "at" psi.ch          | http://www1.psi.ch/~badii |
>|____________________________|___________________________|
>

>--
/dev/null

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Iannarelli;Peter
FN:Peter Iannarelli
ORG:GenX Internet Laboratories
TITLE:Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:1+ 416-929-1885
TEL;WORK;FAX:1+416-929-1056
ADR;WORK:;Madison;20 Madison Ave.;Toronto;Ontario;;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Madison=0D=0A20 Madison Ave.=0D=0AToronto, Ontario=0D=0ACanada
URL:http://www.genxl.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:peter@genxl.com
REV:19980831T103326Z
END:VCARD