CheapBytes and package installation

Hi all.

I'm feeling rather silly about this question since it seems like it
should be easy.  I've installed hamm before by downloading a bunch of
packages but then realised that at the price of the CDs, I might as
well order them.

The first part of the installation went extraordinarily smoothly but
now I'm confused about how to install the packages.  Since the contrib
& non-free packages are on seperate CDs than the main packages, I'm no
longer sure where to tell the installation to look for the files.

I'm using an EIDE CD rom (hdc).  I also have an NEC four disc changer
(hdd) which I don't think I can mount as individual filesystems so I'm
not using it for the installation but if you know of a way to make
that work it might be easier.  Any help with this would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Cristov Russell
wolfsong333@yahoo.com