GUN Owners READ IMMEDIATELY!!

     AB2560  just passed in the California Senate and is headed for the
     Governors Desk.  He can veto.

     As I understand it this bill modifies California's current AW ban
     include (among other things) detachable mags with >19 rounds (i.e.
     10-22 with a 25 round mag is an assault weapon which must be
     registered and cannot be transferred except to FFL or out of
state).
     Additionally, no >19 round mags could be bought, sold, lent, or
     imported in the state (except for LEO/MIL of course). What this
means
     to a Glock 17 with a 33 round mag I'm not sure yet as the bill is
     complicated reading but I dont like the way it's looking.

     You can contact Gov Pete Wilson at the following.

     Governor Pete Wilson
     State Capital Building
     Sacramento Ca 95814

     916/445-2841 (phone)
     916/445-4633  (fax)
     Pete.Wilson@ca.gov  (Email)

      Remember, he is not running for reelection, so don't bother
referring
     to votes in your letters. We have to appeal to his sense of
fairness
     and common sense. We have to point out what a bureaucratic
nightmare
     this bill will be to lawful owners of these firearms. Everyone
please
     join the fight against AB2560 and please forward this info to
     other firearms list.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT MIGHT OWN A
FIREARM!
--
Steve : Strange@loop.com Http://www.engr.csulb.edu/~stephenc
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ICQ: 2669033 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

begin:          vcard
fn:             StrAngE
n:              ;StrAngE
org:            ThE ceReAl KiLleRz