Re: CORRECTION MTA config (exim preferred?)

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Nathan E Norman wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, George Bonser wrote:
>  : >
>  : > ourdomain:
>  : > 	domains=ourdomain.com,
>  : > 	transport=smtp,
> Exim doesn't like this line.  Do I need "transport=remote_smtp" instead?

WHat transports are configured in the transports section of exim.conf? Let
me have a look at that remote_transport definition in that section.

You could also MAKE an smtp transport like this:

	driver = smtp;

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!