Re: Score: Smail 1, Bob 0

On 28 Aug 1998 john@dhh.gt.org wrote:

> Because we haven't been able to agree on what to replace it with.

And what is wrong with exim? Some people complain that it will not handle
!path addressing but it CAN be configured to handle single !path
addresses and it CAN be configured to pipe mail to uux.

It is in the exim documentation.

I swear I will rip the uucp code out of smail and build a uucp transport
for exim one of these days. Maybe after the baby starts school ... :)

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!