Config PCMCIA-LAN card on a laptop

Hi!

I want to setup a LAN on my laptop with Hamm, and I have
seen the document "PCMCIA How To" this document said
that the laptop's configuration of network is difference with
desktop PC , don't configure the PCMCIA ethernet card in
/etc/rc.d/rcinet.1 (I can't found it on Hamm), but in the
/etc/pcmcia/network.opts.

And after I have modified the /etc/pcmcia/network.opts,
how to setup others network configuration, (I still have not
completed the route table).

If someone have the PCMCIA ethernet card on Hamm,
would you please share your experience with me?
I need your help, I can't go on.

Many thanks
Alex
Alex