Re: Installing communicator 4.06

Alexey Vyskubov <wizard@alv.stud.pu.ru> writes:

> There is glibc2 version of Communicator 4.06. I use it.
> If you have only libc5 version, install netscape4 package.
> This one tells you about old libraries you have to install (from /oldlibs dir)
> and puts appropriate wrapper around netscape.
>
> --
> Alexey Vyskubov

In your experience, does the libc6 build work OK?  I'm using the 4.5b1
libc6 build, and it crashes any time you use text input on forms twice.
(like, if you do two searches in one yahoo session.)  It's pretty useless -
if the 4.06 version works, I'll definitely switch.

Later,
	Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin |  Clifton Labs, Inc.  |  Senior Computer Engineer    |