Re: remove .deb package and install previose version

a> Does somebody know how can I remove .deb package and install
a> previouse version of the package?

Fetch the package from the ftp server and do a dpkg -i package.deb

a> I've removed the package using dselect, and removed lines
a> in apt configuration file (/etc/apt/sources.list/) that
a> point to un-stable distribution, but anyway when I start
a> dselect, it shows me version of the package from unstable
a> distribution...

You have to go through points 1 (so dselect notices the changes in
sources.list) and 2 (so dselect rebuilds the list of available
packages) of dselect as well.

Ciao,
	Martin