dselect/apt

Hi,

Well i have some dificults to work with dselect. I just get apt, and
want to play with it. When going to the install menu of dselect, it
said:

              lsof at man-db tetex-base manpages doc-debian kbd-data
lynx mime-support
              mpack debian-policy mailx bison groff locales ibritish
pdksh smail libdb2
              liblockfile0 libstdc++2.8-dev procmail wenglish elm-me+
slang1 dialog
              dpkg-dev emacsen-common dnsutils dpkg-perl electric-fence
sharutils
              ncurses-term emacs19 libpam0g bsdmainutils ispell
tetex-extra gdb biff
              strace netstd perl-suid psmisc newt0.25 libpwdb0g file
mtools gpm cpio
              tetex-bin flex ppp-pam libpam0g-util manpages-dev
doc-linux-text info
              tcsh-i18n rcs cron lpr nvi bc less iamerican dc ed time
tcsh
            34 packages upgraded, 69 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0
not upgraded.
            Need to get 43.2M of archives. After unpacking 95.2M will be
used.

But i dont want to install any of this things... what sould i do to
remove it from the dselect?
I know i can de-select them by searching each package and pressing "_" ,
but is there another way??

Thanks,
Phillip Neumann
filsin@bigfoot.com