Re: Newbie's question: how to send&receive mail

htyj wrote:

> I use PPP connection to access Internet. I don't know what I have to do to send mail using my SMTP server and receive mail using my POP3 server. Please help me, thanks.

	Do you have X running?  Are you setting up a server or are just an
end-user?  The simplest thing to do as an end user is get Netscape's
Communicator/Navigator.  This'll save you the trouble of setting up
smail/fetchmail/mutt/qpopper/slrn/trn ad. naueseum.

--
Ed C.