Netscape and PGP5 ?

Hello friends!
==============

I have a VERY big question now - is there anything (plugin, script,
module - anything!) that makes my Netscape Communicator encrypt, decrypt
and sign the mail messages using pgp5? It very important for me. Please,
if somebody of you knows something, let me know it!

I rely on you - I'm desperate in search for it, but no use.

Thanks a lot in forward.

All the very best,
Peter
--