Re: pine installation

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Paul McDermott wrote:

> Hi everybody, I have downloaded the pine packages and don't know how to
> install the packages.  Please help me.
> thanks in advance.
> Paul

A description of what you need to do to complete the installation of pine
is in /usr/src/pine/README is you installed the pine-diff package.  You
need that and the source package to install pine.  Hope this helps, if you
need more help, I have done this several times.

Ehren
Cooperative Education Student             ewilson@bunny.powersurfr.com
Dept of Chemical & Materials Engineering   ewilson@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
University of Alberta				   PGP key ID 7841CB11

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat
and wrong.         -- H. L. Mencken