Re: correct procedure for make-kpkg

Hi,
>>"the" == the lone gunman <lgunman@crh3019.urh.uiuc.edu> writes:

 the> What is the correct procedure for building a home-grown custom kernel
 the> with make-kpkg?  What are the steps from installing the kernal source
 the> package to installing the new, roll-your-own kernel?

	Please read /usr/doc/kernel-package/README.gz. I had hoped
 that this document would be reasonably detailed; however, if you find
 it deficient, I would appreciate feedback so that I may improve it.

	manoj
--
 Why was I born with such contemporaries? Oscar Wilde