Lotus notes like app?

Anyone heard of anything similiar for Linux?

Here's what I need, more or less:
-----
Home page from where all other pages are accessed. The home page should
include a complete summary of the project:

Project team members

Start date, key milestones, launch date

Overview of the project

Links to all areas on the site:

Document Archiving area:

Strategy Documents

Site Maps/Architecture - can also be placed as online documents

Tech Specs

Status Report

Full table with Task, Status, Next Steps, Timing Responsibility

Administrative tools

Email functions (when responsibility is assigned/updated, email is sent)
---

I'd prefer something Free, so that I can take it and modify it to
suite our needs.

I'd also be willing to package it up for others to use (being a
developer and all:-)

Thanks,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org