Re: Supported?

*- Toby Bouzane wrote about "Re: Supported?"
| OK that makes sense but my big worry is the fact it is a PNP card.  How
| would that affect Linux from detecting it?  Or is there a special way to
| install PNP?

If you know the chip set that the card uses then complile that support
in to the kernel and give it a try.  I have a ne2000 clone card that can
be programed(in dos) to be auto detect, pnp, or fixed with regards to io
and such.  I could only get it to work under linux in pnp mode.  I did
not have to use any of the linux pnp tools.  I suspect that the pnp bios
took care of setting it up before linux got a hold of it.  YMMV.

--
Brian
							   - unknown