Re: Supported?

Toby, look in /use/doc/HOWTO.  There is a file there called
Ethernet-HOWTO.gz.  It lists all supported ethernet type cards.  Also,
Debian has no special support for any cards.  If it works in one linux
it works in another.  The key is the kernel supporting the type of
card.  For ethernet cards you need to recompile your kernel w/ ethernet
support enabled and also support for your specific card enabled.

If worse comes to worse you can enable support for ALL cards in the
ethernet section and see if any of them detect the card at boot time.