Exim Aliases With Domains

I just installed Exim to replace sendmail. I'm trying to set up the alias
file now so that I can have domain-dependant aliases (ie, two "ahaig"s
depending on which domain it's sent to).

I set include_domain to true in /etc/aliases (When I tried setting it in
/etc/exim.conf it complained about it being invalid). It didn't complain
in any way, but it didn't seem to work either. Sending mail resulted in
the mail going to the first alias listed, ignoring the domain.

What do I have to do in order to have this work?

   | Asher Haig	       ahaig@warped-reality.com |
   | Pager/Voice Mail	           (972) 328-9247 |
"It was like a visit by Don Carleone. I expected to
find a bloody computer monitor in my bed the next day."
-- Mark Andreessen regarding the visit from Microsoft.