Re: Minicom question

> I'm new to debian and maybe I' overlooking something simple, but have
> not been able to send a text file with Minicom. Can it be configured to
> do so? Thanks for any assistance.
> Kim Breedlove
> k4ycl@wilmington.net

I haven't did it myself, but I am 100% sure that minicom can do it. I consider
this elementary. Are you sure the modem <-> minicom connection is OK ? Have
you checked the man ? What response are you getting when you try to send the
file ? What communication program the other side has ?
In short, more details (perhaps cut and paste from the minicom terminal) would
help to answer.