threads package for libc6

Where can I find the threads package for libc6 - I have looked all through
the dselect list?  All I find is the one for libc5 in the old libs section.

Is this the right place for this or should I have asked on the -dev list?

We are using Linux (as well as some Solaris systems) here for C/C++
development.  I was able to sell my group on Debian over Redhat, mostly
because of dselect/dpkg and how it makes package management easy.

jmb

----
Jones MB : <jonesmb@ziplink.net>
           http://www.ziplink.net/~jonesmb/

Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced