Fetchmail and multidrop mailboxes

Hi guys!

First time here. I have been reding you quite a long though.

I have a domain which is "bcnartdirecte.com" and all mail directed to

 "anything"@bcnartdirecte.com

gets redirected to bcnartdirecte@redestb.es which is the only "real"
mailbox I have.

At home/office we have 2 computers, one with Linux and the othe with
Win95. I have configured the Netscape on Win95 to deliver and get email
from my Linux box. It works now after modifying the hosts.allow file.

My linux box is called lazlo and I assigned it 192.168.1.1 and the
WinTel box 192.168.1.2.

My fetchmailrc file looks like:

-----
defaults
envelope "To:"

poll pop3.redestb.es protocol POP3:
        no dns, aka lazlo lazlo.bcnartdirecte.com bcnartdirecte.com
        user bcnartdirecte with password ******
        to rafacm info here
-----

One thing I have seen is that only the last "Received:" field
(see e-mail at the end) contains the fake address in the
bcnartdirecte.com
domain in the "for" subfield. All the next "Received:" fields contain
the real bcnartdirecte@redestb.es mailbox. I set up an account
on a free e-mail service to try the good reception and delivery of
e-mails originating on my local net (1 Linux and 1 Win95).

I have tried with "envelope "To:"" in fetchmailrc and it works.
But when reciving
emails with my address in the "cc:" or "bcc:" fields I fear my emails
will get bounced. Also when I receive an email addressed to more than
one address in the bcnartdirecte.com domain I get more than one copy
of it. For instance, I got 2 copies of the e-mail at the end of this
post. This I think I know why it happens.

I also have problems with reciving this list because the "To:" field
contains "debian-user@lists.debian.org"

So my question is: What's the good way of doing this?

SORRY, for this long post but I am to the neck with this.

Rafa