Re: /var/spool/mail --> ~/Inbox migration: how with smail?

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, the lone gunman wrote:

 : I have a pretty vanilla Debian 2.0 setup as of now.  I installed smail as
 : my mta (or is it mda?).  I would like to change the default inbox from
 : /var/spool/mail/user to /home/user/Inbox.

Smail is a MTA (Mail Transport Agent). procmail/deliver are MDAs (Mail
Delivery Agent). pine/elm are MUAs (Mail User Agent).

 : I've never used smail at all, and I find mail systems very complex and
 : daunting.  Any hints?

I guess you could use procmail to deliver the messages to ~/Inbox. Smail is
able to send the messages that are local through procmail.

 -Remco