Re: newest distribution?

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Paul Miller wrote:

 : What is the newest unstable Debian distribution?  I've lost trake of
 : everything since all the ftp sites were trashed...
 :
 : Where should I point apt?  Here is what I'm currently using:
 :
 : deb http://ftp1.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
 : deb http://ftp1.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
 : deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/binary-$(ARCH)/

Seems to be correct.

 : ... I'm looking for qmail-src 1.03 ... version 1.03 has been around for
 : quite awhile...  has the author released an update?

IIRC, the author is planning on doing even a binary var-qmail distribution
(which has been allowed under some circumstances by DJB not so long ago). In
the current archive, just 1.03 isn't present.

 -Remco