Re: Linux as OS course.

Liran Zvibel wrote:

> Hi.
>
> The OS course here is going to become more OS specific.
> If professors didn't decide yet whether they want it to be Linux or NT
> (blahh...) specific.
>
> If I can find some course material about Linux, they'll probably take it
> (and make the course Linux specific.) Do you know where I can find such a
> thing (and whether it exists...)
>
> BTW: I know about The Linux Kernel/David Rusling, but I'm talking about
> slides, exercises, etc...

	All right, but someone already remembered them about source code
availability, including cross-reference and other analysis tools?

	Good exercises would be to extend the Linux kernel or adjacent software
to enhance it...  obviously, everyone would be grateful.  I have an
impression that, before the commercialization of Unix by AT&T, much
progress was achieved in such OS courses at universities.

--
Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra
http://www.terravista.pt./Enseada/1989/		BRASIL