HELP! emufs doesn't work with FreeDos under dosemu in Debian

Hi All!

I just had to run some DO$ software on my Linux Box (exactly: the monitor
for DSP56002EVM evaluation module and DSP56002 assembler). I have decided
to install the dosemu. To keep my box M$-free I wanted to use the FreeDOS
(included in dosemu package). And here my problem begins:
I was unable to use neither emufs, nor lredir to get access to Linux
filesystem. All I could see was the starting hdimage :-(.
The disks mounted with emufs seemed to contain scrambled rubbish, and
lredir did not mount anything at all returning the errors (0x3a, 0x3c or
0x40).
When I switched the starting boot image into one containing DO$6.2
(without changing anything else in /etc/dosemu/conf) everything started to
work.
Has anybody managed to get emufs working with FreeDOS under dosemu?

				TIA
				Wojtek Zabolotny
				wzab@ipe.pw.edu.pl

PS. Congratulations to the developers of Linux serial driver!
Because of lack of free interrupts in my machine I had to use COM ports
with shared interrupts:
COM1 (on-board) - IRQ4 PCI, COM2 (on-board) - IRQ3 PCI
COM3 (multi-IO) - IRQ4 ISA, COM4 (multi-IO) - IRQ3 ISA
Under Linux all ports work fine (even simultaneously !).