Re: SOLVED: Xwrapper & Netscape problems

>Unless I execute Netscape with an explicit pathname, I am returned
>with an error message "netscape not installed".  I beleive this may by
>symptomatic from my earlier install attempt with an alien conversion
>of the RedHat RPM.  Is there something simple I can do to switch the
>install status as reflected in the Debian package database?
>
>Thanks All Again,
>Jeremiah Cornelius

Netscape installed from RedHat package launches from shell script in
/usr/local/bin (maybe?,I remember) from where this first querie RPM database
about Netscape installed. If You installed them as .deb, then of course
rpm -q netscape lists nothing.
Patch netscape launcher or install from RPM without uninstalling from
dselect.