RE: X-Triumph! What now?

Now I'm glad you asked me that. My best and fastest route to the
Internet is
through NT RAS at work. (I'm playing with Linux at home on my own time,
at the
moment!). At the moment, in W95, I RAS in, authenticate, the server
dials me back,
and bingo - a fairly peppy connection to the Internet. Can Linux handle
being dialed
back? I could disable dialback, but hey, I'd have to pay the phone bill!

Alternate1, as it were, is Compuserve. Lets not even consider that.

>From my initial glance at the subject, it looks like there could be more
to the
statement 'set up the ppp package' than meets the eye!

Regards
John Midgley