Help with knfsd

Ciao,

I have 4 machines with debian 2.0 on them. One is NFS-serving the /home
directory to the others 3. Using the standard nfsd program we got a lot of NFS
not responding: only one user loading a page with netscape can get that.

So I was going to try the kernel level nfs server. Have anybody succeded in
compiling the knfsd? I downloaded the linux-nfs-0.4.22.tar.gz but I couldn't
compile: it lokks like the includes file are not quite rigth. I tried to play
a little with them, but I couldn't come up with anything.

Anyone can help?

Btw I'm usign 2.1.115 kernel.

graziano