[Q] Writing Debian CDs with Windows software
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Q] Writing Debian CDs with Windows software
- From: Arifi Koseoglu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:50:36 +0300
- Message-id: <35D0684C.395F57D1@turk.net>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <35D02AEB.FBABE96@turk.net> <email@example.com>
I hope this is not a FAQ.
I downloaded the Debian CD images, and unsuccessfully tried to write
them to CDs using the following applications:
HP SureStore cd writer software
Adaptec EZ CD-Writer
Although I changed the .raw extensions to .iso, the software listed
above did not recognize them as ISO9660 CD images and attempted to
just copy the file to the CD, which is of course useless.
The MD5 checksums of the files are correct.
I will appreciate very much if anyone here could shed some light
on the problem.
Thanks in advance,