Re: another good book

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, David Parmet wrote:
:Can anyone recommend some good reading on basic programming?  I have no
:knowledge aside from knowing a bash shell from a hole in the ground and
:I'd like to learn some basic skill so I can figure out how this thing
:works?

"Unix in a Nutshell" is a must-have reference...there are quite a  few
good O'Reilly books. I also like "Unix for the Impatient" but don't recall
the author or ISBN...

---
"At least they're EXPERIENCED incompetents"

D'jinnie/Jinn, encountered on IRC and select MU**. (jinn@irony.org)