XBanner trouble

Hi,

I wrote about this to the xbanner maintainer a while back, but I either
didn't get an answer, or it was a "I don't know", don't remember:

I'm having trouble with xbanner 1.31-13 after I upgraded the rest of my
system to hamm. I already had libc6 by then, and a devel-environment for
libc6, and I did the rest of the upgrade with apt.

I used to have an XPM on my xdm-screen, now I get a message that xbanner
cannot open that picture. It's still in the right location, and I have
the corerct version of libXpm installed.

Also, I use the 'Glint' options of xbanner. But now these 'sparkles' also
appear on my X root-window *after* I have logged in.

Anybody knows these problems?

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |