Re: ISDN script problem !

Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> I would consider to give the new config a try. It is really
> nice. Start isdnconfig as root.

 I didn't understood, yet, isdnconfig ! :(( What should I write !?

> Use the options
> user your-username
> remotename provider
>
> Then in /etc/ppp/pap-secrets, add a line
>
> your-username   provider        your-password

 when i write i get:
   $ ipppd user nemanuel file options ippp0
       ipppd: peer authentication required but no authenthication file accessible

 pap-secrets are with 600 permissions !

 Could you make to me the "translation" from the following script !? ;) I'm not doing
it on
the rigth way ! :((

---------------
ipppd +ua /etc/ppp/isdn-auth  \
        ipcp-accept-local ipcp-accept-remote \
        -detach \
        mru 1524 \
        -bsdcomp -ac -pc -vj -vjccomp -pred1comp \
        debug \
        useifip \
        /dev/ippp0 &

 Thanks,