fvwm95 after hamm upgrade

Hello,

I upgraded my bo system to hamm last night.  Everything went pretty well, though
I did have the run the "install" portion of dselect several times for it to get
through without errors...

Anyhow - Everything seems to have installed fine.  But I have now noticed that
my windows manager fvwm95 does not seem to read my prior config file in my home
directory

The config info was in /home/doug/.fvwm2rc95 on my bo system and everything
seemed to work fine.

The first lines of my window-managers

/usr/X11R6/bin/fvwm95
/usr/X11R6/bin/fvwm2

What do I need to do so my windows manager will read my ini file?

Thanks,

Doug