How to connect?; install packages?

I've use PPPCONFIG to 'Make a new connection'.

What is the command that I need to type in order to connect to the
Internet (via ISP) using normal phone line and also using the
configuration I configured (from PPPCONFIG)?

Are there any equivalent command that function something like "Dial-up
Networking" in Windows'95??
-------
I've finished installed the core component of Debian.
I've downloaded many packages from Internet using Win95 and save it
all the files in the directory D:\DEBIAN (no subdirectories)

By using DSELECT,
how can I set the ACCESS to use all the files in that directories and
SELECT the packages I want and then INSTALL them??

Or by not using DSELECT, can I use other commands to install and
configure the packages I downloaded?
-------

I'm using Intel486DX2/66,
32MB RAM,
3.2GB Hardisk (Primary Master) + 400MB Hardisk (Primary Slace),
10X CD-ROM hooked on my SB 32 IDE interface (which need PnP to use it)

OS: Win95 + Debian
Partition: C D E F G partitioned as FAT16
           Left only about 1GB solely for Debian.
Video card  : Cirrus Logic GD-5426 1MB.
Motherboard : AMI using SIS 417 E chipset (i think)

** I can't found any info about this in the FAQ. **

I'm use DOS/Windows for many years and is new to other OS. So please
help.