Re: Cyryllic fonts

On Fri, Aug 07, 1998 at 08:05:45AM +0000, Akop Pogosian wrote:
> If someone know how to set up Cyrillic fonts on Linux, please let me know
> how or at least point me to the right place on the internet. All I want is
> to make Netscape Navigator and console IRC clients understand various
> russian fonts.

There's a Cyrillic-HOWTO included in the doc-linux-{text,html} packages
which you might want to check out.

For X, you'll need the "xfntcyr" package which contains suitable fonts.

HTH,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would