Re: problem at start of debian linux installation

On Thu, Aug 06, 1998 at 07:41:32PM +0200, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> I have a laptop from TOSHIBA, model 310CDS, and I have a copy of your
> last distribution (hamm, 2.0, 24/7/98.)
>
> I have a floppy disk that I wrote using the command rawrite2 whith
> arguments 'resc1440.bin' and 'A:'. (from
> debian/hamm/main/disks-i386/current)

I just bought the exact same machine a few days back and am going
to install Debian on it in about five minutes. I have the same problem
you do -- the solution is to use the tecra disks, resc1440tecra.bin and
drv1440tecra.bin. At least, I tried the rescue disk and it worked fine.

Hamish