Re: Where's bo?

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, David B. Teague wrote:

:
: Tres, and all:
:
: I find myself in the boat with Tres as well. We are trying to find a CD
: of snapshot of what 1.3.1r-most recent was. There are sites who still
: have bo, but for how long?

For what it's worth, I'm planning to keep bo for quite a while ... over
a year, at the very least.  I administrate debian.midco.net

I've also got the 1.3.1 Official CD images ... I don't yet have a CD
burner but I suppose that's the next step :)

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD