Re: I would love to be able to use Chime while under Linux ...

In <01BDC140.C3040450@jeanh-nt.mdli.com>, on 08/06/98
   at 01:47 PM, JC <jch@mdli.com> said:

>We are not planning on releasing any of the Chime source code to the public
>and do not foresee any development with the Chime Plug-in on the Linux
>Operating System.

I am sorry to hear that, sir.  Considering the wealth of scientific work
(and study, in my case with my classes) done over the Net with Linux as a
base OS (and Unix's in general), it seems a shame that a Netscape plugin of
such value to people in our position is not considered by your company.

Dr. Kenward Vaughan
Professor of Chemistry
Bakersfield College