Lilo Source

I am trying to find the Lilo source files.  I'm sure they must be available
somewhere but I'm not sure where to look.  (As far as I can tell they're not
in the kernel source code or in a separate package in the devel section of
the debian download archive.)

Incidentally, I wanted to look at these files because I'm trying to figure
out how to work the "Flux Operating System Toolkit" from the University of
Utah. If anyone has any tips on how to use this package I'd be very
interested.  For instance, do I need to set up a separate partition to try
out their sample kernels?  Should I just add an entry to lilo.conf to run
their sample? Etc..

Thanks for any help someone might have.
Dennis Dixon
P.O. Box 1896