Re: Where's bo?

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Tres Hofmeister wrote:

: 	Where can I find the bo distribution?  It seems to have
: been removed from ftp.debian.org and its mirrors.  I'm definitely
: heading toward hamm; I've been running it on my desktop for a couple
: of months.  But I've got 75 or so Debian 1.3.1 systems to maintain in
: the mean time, many out at field sites (air traffic control towers,
: etc.) running in an operational mode.  OS upgrades for these systems
: are simply out of the question, in most cases for months.  Yet they
: still need the occasional package, and a new system with the same OS
: (1.3.1) is still required occasionally.
:
: 	I understand the value of moving to the new release, but this
: is a simple maintenance issue.  I've got a 1.3.1 CD, but now I can't
: get any 1.3.1 updates, and there were many.  I remember being shocked
: when 1.2 disappeared, but I thought by now the value of keeping the
: previous release around would be clear.  I even sent a note to the
: Debian mirror info. address several months back asking about this,
: but never got a response.
:
: 	If Debian would like to see wide use in institutions like ours,
: we need support for the previous release(s) until upgrades are possible.
: I think it's a great fit, otherwise!
:
: 	Sorry if I sound cranky! ;)  Any info. would be appreciated.
: Thanks...

ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/debian/dists/bo/
ftp://debian.midco.net/debian/Archive/
http://debian.midco.net/debian/Archive/
ftp://ftp.fifi.org/pub/debian/bo/
http://www.fifi.org/debian/bo/

are a few I know of.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD