Re: Several questions before I run Debian

On 6 Aug 98 04:23:09 GMT, in linux.debian.user you wrote:

>On Wed, Aug 05, 1998 at 11:53:34PM -0400, Matthew A. Reklau wrote:
>
>> Do the X servers include support for the Diamond Viper V330?
>>
>Dunno, but I think so.  Debian's X software is Xfree86 3.3.2, so if Xfree86
>supports it, Debian supports it.  If you dont get a better answer then
>that, you might check the Xfree86 web site.

I don't have Xfree86 3.3.2, so I can't say if that supports your card.
However, I'm running the XSuSe_nVidia server perfectly well on my
Viper 330, accelerated for both PCI and AGP versions.  This may have
been incorporated into the new Xfree86.

Rob Wilderspin
--
"But I need it to crash once every few days -
reboots are the only chance I get to sleep..."