RE: FYI: PC Mag takes a look at RedHat 5.1

This is an extract from the PC magazine article on RH 5.1:

> "For most situations a fast Pentium with 32MB or more of RAM is advisable to
> run Linux 5.1."

My God... A fast Pentium with 32MB... Hmmm I don't need that...

But the worst is "Linux 5.1", I afraid that there *is* people that can make
confusion with version numbers... And the authors says that he has upgraded
from RH 5.0, done full install in some machines. We could not say he is
completely Linux illiterate. So George wasn't so wrong there. I hope we
get standards soon.

Paulo.