Re: Was the release of Debian 2.0 put on Linux Announce?

Hi,

 George> On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Joey Hess wrote:
 >> Why do you expect non-geek will know what version of LSB his
 >> system complies with?

 George> Because it would be right on the Debian Website and probably
 George> on the software box.

	So, until the LSB becomes anything more than vapourware, would
 keeping the current kernel-source and libc version on the Debian site
 suffice? Then the looser can look it up (if we are to be reffered to
 as geeks, I reserve the right to refer to people who call us geeks
 lusers) just as easily.

	manoj
--
 No books are lost by lending except those you particularly want to
 keep. Alan Atwood