Re: HP DeskJet 890C: poor performance on Linux vs. Windows

Hi,

I used GIMP to view the original images and convert to postscript.
They were both jpeg and gif originally.  Similar results were
obtained by converting with XV.

Hm.  Is there a better way to do the conversion?

--M

Regarding your message dated: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:00:51 BST