Re: SCSI Controller

On Thu, 30 Jul 1998, Stephen A. Witt wrote:

: On Thu, 30 Jul 1998, Timothy C. Phan wrote:
:
: > Hi,
: >
: >   Didn't Adaptec bought out BusLogic?  I thought I heard some news like
: >   that a while back!
: >
:
: No, Mylex (whoever they are) bought BusLogic.

Yup, and Adaptec bought Future Domain (and then proceeded to give us
that shi^H^H^Hgreat SCSI card, the AHA2920)

Mylex used to make system boards - I believe they still do.  It used to
be you couldn't go wrong with Mylex :)

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104