Re: Hamm and 3com's 905 PCI.

> I forgot to mension it before, but the reply I get is:
> mount: RPC: Port mapper failure - RPC: Timed Out
>
> Can you help?
> Liran.
> ---
> http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~liranz/

It sounds as if the problem is not with your modem, but with the nfs server.
I've had that error when the file system I have been trying to mount hasn't
been properly exported on the far end (i.e., the nfs server's side).  You might
try bouncing your system, on the off chance the problem is on your end... but
I'd contact the administrator of the nfs server and make sure your DNS and/or
IP address is included in the /etc/exports file on the server.

Taren