Re: your mail

Hi...

Note that Debian itself is fully Y2K compliant as shipped. If your
system's BIOS stores dates in 4-digit format (most modern BIOSes and some
older versions of AMIBIOS, even on some 386 and 486 machines, are also Y2K
compliant), your system is fully Y2K compliant. Otherwise, the BIOS may
affect time, in which case the `hwclock' program may be useful. (I'm not
sure what it is because my Debian system is fully Y2K compliant anyway.)

Alex